The Altek Pocketcal 134-2 will check, calibrate and measure all of your current signal instruments in a 4 to 20 milliamp DC loop. Use at every point in your loop. Source & read 0.00 to 24.00 mA, Simulate a two-wire transmitter or use the 134-2 to simultaneously power & measure your 2-wire transmitters. Toggle the display to show milliamps or percent of 4 to 20.
▪ Basic Milliamp Functions : Source 0.00 to 24.00 mA or -25.0 to 125.0%, read mA or percent to 24.00 mA, simulate 2-wire transmitters, power and measure 2-wire transmitters.
▪ Basic Accuracy : ±( 0.08% of 24 mA Span + 1 LSD)-Source to read within 0.03 mA.
▪ Quik-Chek Outputs : HI and LO push-buttons for instant output of 20.00 or 4.00 mA. Speed sensitive digital potentiometer adjusts output from any QUIK-CHEK position for valve stroking. Power Up Transmitters Drives to 700 ohms loads.
▪ Long Battery Life : Sources 12 mA for over 22 hours, 20 mA for over 16 hours. Turns itself off after 30 minutes.
▪ Dependable Operation : Fuseless protection to 120 V AC/DC.